The congress "33rd International Symposium on Chromatography" took place in Budapest (Hungary) between 18th and 22 nd September, in which several members of the AQMA division participated.
Researchers presented in the congress several communications about the division research lines, as well as they presented results of the project IMPLAMAC and HORPLANAT.
Presented works were:
- Occurrence and environmental hazard of organic UV filters in seawater and wastewater from Gran Canaria (Spain). M. Isabel Cadena-Aizaga, Sarah Montesdeoca-Esponda, Zoraida Sosa-Ferrera, José Juan Santana-Rodríguez
- Occurrence and bioconcentration of organic UV filters in primary marine consumers from Gran Canaria (Spain). M. Isabel Cadena-Aizaga, Sarah Montesdeoca-Esponda, Zoraida Sosa-Ferrera, José Juan Santana-Rodríguez
- Evaluation of molecularly imprinted Solid Phase Extraction cartridges based on estrogens to analyze the presence of different steroid hormones in wastewaters. Rayco Guedes-Alonso, Joel Domínguez-Pérez, Zoraida Sosa-Ferrera, José Juan Santana-Rodríguez
- Monitoring of organic ultraviolet filters and stabilizers adsorb in microplastics from beaches of the Macaronesia. Javier Pacheco-Juárez, Rayco Guedes-Alonso, Sarah Montesdeoca-Esponda, Sergio Santana-Viera, José Juan Santana-Rodríguez, Zoraida Sosa-Ferrera
- Microwave-Assisted Extraction and Ultra-High-Performance Liquid Chromatography tandem Mass Spectrometry (MAE-UHPLC-MS/MS) methodology for the determination of steroid hormones in solid samples from natural purification systems. Joel Domínguez-Pérez, Rayco Guedes-Alonso, Zoraida Sosa-Ferrera, José Juan Santana-Rodríguez